Friday, August 21, 2009

THE OTHER SIDE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Muller-DIESEL)

Bravery is one of the most important thing if you want to make a major change in yourlife.

__________

____



How are you, people? okay, I hope you're all doin' great. What about me? well, not that fine I guess. I'm just excited about the fact that we'll face Ramadhan just in about 24 hours! yeeeay!

Just so you know, I'm on a holiday now. Glad, because I've started to feel bored about school thingy. I felt like I need to spend more times with my family, huff. But still, friends are the greatest spirit-increaser when you have the lack of spirit, trust me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



And the second thing I'd like to share.......is my broken-heart thoughts about PATD (fyi, I've been their big fan since I was in 8th grade, so it was like from 3 years ago) gave up their two members, Ryan Ross and Jon Walker. Sad, both are so.......talented. I can see that Ryan's actually had a very unique sense of music, I thought this is so bad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But Brendon and Spencer (the other two members) remain there in PATD. they're great, f'course, and I guess they'll bring back the favour and the real character of PATD's just like in their first album, a fever you can't sweat out. Do you notice that there are some changes between their first, and second album? hmm I guess you definitely do.
Anyway, Ryan and Jon, the former PATD members, now decided to make a new band called 'The Young Veins'. I was so curious about that, so I decided to listen to their first single called, 'CHANGE'.



Well, how do you think they are? I personally think that The Young Veins is way, way, different from Panic at the disco. For Ryan's voice, I think it gave a retro touch to the song. And the arransement, that reminds me to the Retro band like The Beatles. Don't you think so?
But I hope for their decisions of splitting up, is the best for both bands. Good luck, Patd & The Young veins!

No comments:

Post a Comment