Friday, September 4, 2009

EARTHQUAKE!

It was an Earthquake which came to us two days ago. Did you feel it? Yea yea, it was 7,3 ritcher I heard. And they said tsunami will also come to us if it's more than 7.8..... while we're now in 7.3. IMAGINE HOW CLOSE.

Myself I was in PIM on the earthquake day. I hang there with several friends after school to watch movies and we planned to break our fast together. But it was an EARTHQUAKE that I felt when I took a line in the theatre to buy tickets. I was with two friends, Digga & Dindra, and neither of them can feel it before I yelled. And we finally started to panic right after the floor we stepped on SHOOK. And we saw all of the people inside 21 are yelling, and bursting outside, so were we.

But thank god, it stopped. it was sooo quick that I can hardly believe that earthquake was disastrous.
But anyway, we still took loads of pictures that day. It seems that earthquake can't even beat us when we're together! wihiii!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment