Friday, September 11, 2009

KOREAN FEVER

When it comes to see expressions, I always move my hands towards my camera, put my eyes in the shutter, and hit the button! I don't know, there's just something fun about seeing & taking expressions, everything seeeems so natural.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
( People on these pictures are; Dinda-surprised, Mira-Happy dopey, Dhewe-Scaring by putting an angry face, Putri-Laughing & Indra-staring, Panji- Curious )
Okay anyway, I've just watched the 4th DVDs of Nowadays Korean Drama, Boys Before Flowers. As you know, it's the Korean version of Meteor Garden, or the manga itself, Hana Yori Dango. I know it's been late for watching because most of people had finished the watch since unless 2 months ago. But still, people (mostly girls) TALKED about it, until even now. So I decided to buy the DVD and follow their steps of watching. And ta-daa! the same virus or fever goot me too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And I now can see why people are craving to watch this movie. Why? Becauseeeee, they way that Jun Pyo ( Lee Min Ho) treats Geum Jan Di ( Koo Hye Sun ) is succcchh a thriiil! He tried to speak rudely and act like he doesn't care about Geum Jan Di, but what shows that is he is crazy for Jan Di. The cutest scene according to me is everytime Jan Di & Jun Pyo spend their times together, for instance like this :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I can't show you people the whole cute scenes, but these above are some of them. Oh, how I wish I were Geum Jan Di, wakakakak ( apabgtdah ).
Okay, now I'm going to finish the last DVD, and trying to find another good korean dramas.
Catch you later, people! :D

2 comments:

  1. huaaaaaah aku juga nulis tentang bf nti hahahha dan aku juga baru ngikutin gitu sekitar 1 atau 2 blan yang lalu haaaaah cops banget dah hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya kaaaak emang keren banget kaak soalnya yang main cowokku, kimbum gitu namanya huehuehuehue

    ReplyDelete