Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LIGHTS AGAIN LIGHTS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dinda, Dion & my cousin's hands and feet

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
mbak mayang was taken candid

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dinda& Dion Mas Didit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

all of my cousins are attaching the fireworks


It's been really greaat to be in this lebaran holiday. Spend most of the times with family that I seldom met. I was born as a 'Jawa-Kalimantan' but you know, neither my grandparent's house is in Solo nor Samarinda. Both houses are in Bogor & Cinere, so our 'coming home' never really bothering us. Instead, the quality times I've spent with my family this lebaran was-a-total-BLAST! HAHAHA. What about you, folks? has it been great too?


Again, these lights were dancing around me
everytime it happened to me, I don't feel like I need anything
But friends and those people who love me,
to be next to me,
and someone
to be the place I can share my happiness with.

No comments:

Post a Comment