Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SAY SAY SAY, DVD BOY

I assumed that most of you high school guys know Provoke Free Magazine, right? And I definitely am sure that your school had received the latest edition, right? HA-HA-HA.
And if the answers of all of my questions are right, you guys would also have seen this page;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



DVD Boy. A new disco electric band.

So last week after school, I was a kind of hurry myself up to bring myself home. I was running quite fast but Digga and some of my friends are running after me. They warned me not to forget to open the inbox of my facebook messages. And after I reached home, I did what they warned. And that was actually some qualifications to make a video dance using 'SAY SAY SAY' song from DVD BOY. And they say the winner will get the chance to appear in the official video of their latest video clip. W00-hoo! and here are some of our snapshots while we're preparing for the first shooting of this 'say say say' video.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Gilang-Dindra-Pancar)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ajojing yegaaaan akakakakak



And it went awweeesome! Never thought that our very simple lightning concept can make such a quite good result teheeee

And here some of the snapshots while we're being directed and directing each other about what to do every next part of the song :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But of course, we met some problems in the progress. We did the whole shooting first at our friend, Danu's house. But because of one and another reason, we cannot continue the shooting, and suddenly we ended up back in my house, to continue the shooting. We chose Danu's house, because the concept of our video is 'Disco Dancing', which means needed a dark room so that the disco lightning can be seen clearly.
But by the time we moved to my house, we just realised that my house is too.....bright. I mean there so many lights in my house. But because of our creative mind (wakakaak) we can handle that easily, and continue the shooting in a very fun waay!
P.S. wish us luck guys, hope that our video can be finished ASAP and be one of the winner :D

1 comment:

  1. waww... suka sekali sama postingan ini, terutama di gambar yang bikin "say say say" itu, hihihi....

    ReplyDelete