Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TOMORROW

Is the first day of school since a very beautiful holiday. feels like being awaken from a long, delicious sleep and a nice dreaaaaam.
Hush, I really should stop all of THESE and get back to the reality I'm in.

Loads of unfinished homework too, by the way. I hope those nicey teachers would forget the homeworks or forgive me without 'cutting' my score anything at all --' hahaha.
I hope I'll go to school with all the spirits I have and enjoy every minutes there, start making marks in my life.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
( Gustav Gustafsson, Simpsons on flickr photo sharing )
What caught my eyes the moment I decided to dream away. Do you understand?


Off to bed, need some delicious sleep up here before off to the reality. One last beautiful dream :'o

No comments:

Post a Comment