Thursday, October 8, 2009

BLOODY MONDAY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I DON'T WANNA BE ALONE.

---
Nothing exciting happened for this week. As if being trapped in the same routine, huuff. Cheerleading-thing went nice, and it's like cheerleading is the only thing that is exciting me, you know, I can jump, roll, run, throwing someone into the air, laughing, yelling, dancing, until I feel I'm losing all of my energies.

And because I was bored, I spent most of times in school by playing, and studying might be the second stuff that I would care about (nggadeng--takut dibaca nyokap wakakakak)
And it was just this afternoon that they've announced--reminded-- me about midtest that will be held in monday.

BLOODY MONDAY.


And I dont exactly know why the hell did they change all the rules of this bloody midtest. Dont ask why, how or what, whatsoever. we were pissed as hell.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


monday, is now my biggest fear. remembering that I don't want to have bad scores on stuffs, so I need to off and get back to the front of those books.

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment