Friday, October 2, 2009

CLOTHING

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




(all from the sartorialist)


I've been planning over and over again to go to pasar senen with everybody. I don't mean to just waste my money(s) or just always having fun. It's just I have just figured out that I never really thinking about how do I look anymore, I was kinda bored with fashion these days, HAHA. I needed to find something strange and different. So that's WHY, I need to find some inspriration about what would I want to find in Senen if I'm going there. Except for those high heels. I definitely hate walking up in heels, trust me.

by the way, I love the tone of those pictureees above sooo much! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hahaha. I just love seeing flowers on my photos. Refreshing my mind and eyes. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment