Sunday, October 18, 2009

GENTLEMEN DON'T

So this is Gabe Bondoc, a youtube star and I knew him from my friend, Fika who got his song from her cousin.

One thing I'd like to say about his music; INCREDIBLE. Beautiful in it's own way, and what makes me even more adore his music is because his music is totally unplugged. And this is my favourite song, he said he wrote it himself, so the song's called 'Gentlemen Don't'.






His recover for Adele's song 'Chasing Pavements'




And he also recovered some songs. I reccomend you to see his recover for Michael Jackson's 'Man in the mirror'. I'm so in looove with his sweet voice and unplugged guitarplay! whehehehe.

Visit his youtube channel (www.youtube.com/gabebondoc)
or his myspace (www.myspace.com/imgabe)

COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment